Haven’t done one of these in a while. But it’s good to get the old brain in gear especially if you’re facing an ordeal for the upcoming weekend. Shopping, tree trimming, babysitting – all that fun stuff. See how many you get right. Just remember - if you peek at the answers - you're cheating. And guess who's watching? Your mom (not Santa - he's really busy).
1. What recording artist sang Jingle Bell Rock?
2. According to the hit song, what’s always #1 on Alvin the Chipmunk’s Christmas list?
3. In the poem, The Night Before Christmas, how many times is Santa’s name mentioned?
4. In Switzerland what do they call Santa’s wife a) Gerda b)Tanta Kringle c) Lucy d) Frau Kristenklinger
5. Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the red nosed reindeer?
1. Jimmy Helm (Surprise! – yeah, I didn’t know this one either, but I love the song)
2. He just wants a hula hoop and can hardly stand to wait.
3. Zero – I’ll bet you knew that one.
4. C I know! Right?
5. Because every buck was dear to him. Groooaannnn.
That’s all I have time for today. I’ve got to shop, pay bills, work on book #3 and bake gingersnaps. Hope you had fun with these!
Image: Free Digital Photos