Yes, indeedy, spring has finally arrived in our corner of the world. Here’s a short quiz I thought you might enjoy. It’ll kind of get your mojo going after that long, hard winter. Brutal, wasn’t it? Let me know how many of these you get right. Or maybe you'd rather go out and rake the leaves off the crocus. I wouldn't blame you.
- What’s the name of the rooster on the Kellogg’s Cornflakes box?
- It’s impossible to breathe and swallow at the same time. True or false?
- What three sporting events can you win by going backwards?
- Which egg spins easily, a hard cooked or a raw one?
- What day of the year is Superman’s birthday?
- What are the dots on dice called?
- A bird called a plover will sometimes use an empty rabbits nest to lay eggs. True or False?
- What year did Dodger’s Stadium in Los Angeles open?
- Do ants sleep?
- Any month where Sunday is the first will also have a Friday the 13th. True or false?
Well there you go. A good way to start a week – with a bunch of random questions. Have fun with them.
- Rowing, back stroke, and tug of war
- Hard cooked. The sloshy liquid in a raw one makes spinning difficult.
- February 29
- True. That’s where the Easter bunny delivering eggs idea comes from